The Knowledge Centre is a team effort, whose work is inspired by the research interests of its members. It is currently led by an all-female team:
Dr Berit Bliesemann de Guevara
Reader in International Politics
Berit is interested in knowledge-related questions around peace and conflict, international interventions, and unarmed civilian protection.
Dr Amaya Querejazu
British Academy Newton International Fellow
Amaya is working on the project “Making king with other worlds: relationality as methodology to build pluriversal IR”. She is interested in relational ways of knowing.
Louise is interested in the role of nonviolence in conflict-related knowledge production. Her research focuses on unarmed civilian protection and epistemic practices.
Previous KNOWLEDGE Centre co-directors
- Dr Jeff Bridoux, Aberystwyth University
- Dr Inanna Hamati-Ataya, University of Cambridge (co-founder)
- Dr Katarzyna Kaczmarska, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Birgit Poopuu, Aberystwyth University
- Dr Andrea Warnecke, Leiden University